40950 County Road 25, Ault, CO 80610, USA
2.5
Additional Fees

I attempted to quit WM, and immediately was socked with a 6 month charge to get out of the contract, which I accepted. However, I tried to quit the service in early May 2017, but Alexander Nodora (anodora@wm.com) at waste management won't remove the dumpster until August 1st, even though I haven't owned the property it sets on, since May 25th So, I Am forced to pay for June and July for a dumpster I haven't used.

He left a voice message in the middle of May implying all was ok after we discussed removing the dumpster in early May. These deceptive business practices is why I would never recommend WM. I was a good customer of WM for 25 years. Use another service, because they will eventually burn you with their automatically renewing clause.

The contract automatically renews every three years for three years, you can only stop the contract from renewing if you send a certified letter before 60 days of the renewal. There never is any kind of notice that the contract will be renewed by WM.

Review about: Waste Management Waste Recycling Service.

Preferred solution: I paid for May, drop charges for June and July.

I liked: Hard working collectors.

I didn't like: How i was treated when i attempted to quit service.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1349721

Hi, thank you for reaching out to let us know what happened. We would like to look into this further and see what we can find out.

Please email wmcares@wm.com (sub:#1068705 ) with your address & contact info so we can help. Thank you ^yn