Marquette, Michigan

Our business signed a 3 year contract for dumpster service. In April of 2015 we contacted them explaining that we would like to cancel our service.

We were told we still have a year left on our contract. So we jumped through all the hoops, wrote a letter and received a phone call that our contract would not be renewed. We then April 2016 were informed they never received my letter and now our contract is automatically renewed and we stuck again for another year.

Even though I did everything they said, they tell me I am at fault and it is my problem. This company is like dealing with a bunch of crooks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Did you ever have any success? I just filed a BBB complaint and will file a complaint with the Pennsylvania Attorney General.

They completely misled us on our commercial agreement, and then basically said they were sorry but unfortunately the new sales agreement that was put into place AFTER our signing was much clearer. Our sales rep basically, go ahead and sue us, you will lose.

Sorry to hear about this incident! Let’s see if we can fix it.

If you could send us your address and contact info, we’ll look into this matter further. Our email is wmcares@wm.com (Subject: #868728).

Thank you. ^DN