South Saint Paul, Minnesota

I am in the real estate management company and have dealt with many trash services; however, Waste Management has consistently been the WORST over a 25 year period of time! The customer service is horrendous!

Today, I was canceling the last service address and the Customer Service Manager laughed at me! I offered to send her a power of attorney to prove that I was an authorized person on the account and she said, "no, that wasn't necessary," and then went on to ask if I could have a PREVIOUS employee of ours (who called and set up the account) call and cancel the service. I offered to send the power of attorney again, she again declined. This went on for several minutes until I said this is one of the reasons why I think Waste Management is the WORST trash hauling service in MN, which is when she laughed at me!

Then she said, "yes, now you will need to send the power of attorney over." I told her to get her supervisor on the phone, I don't have time to waste with her nonsense!

She claimed to be the supervisor! LORD, help us!

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Very sorry to read about this. Please email wmcares@wm.com (Subject: South Saint Paul, MN) with the account details and your contact information, so we may review this further.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience. ^RM