Saint Paul, Minnesota
1.5

Our trash hauler went our of business and, apparently, sold (sold out) their customer list to Waste Management. After a couple months we were dissatisfied and contracted with another (private) hauler and so informed WM.

They billed us yet again (for service we did not receive). Just to be rid of them, we paid that bill. We have been with our new hauler for several months. And received yet another bill from WM.

I returned that bill to them with a note that we did not owe them anything. Yesterday I received a notice that my account has been turned over to RMS (a collection agency) for legal resolution of what (they claim) I owe them Watch out if they are your trash hauler.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Comments

Let us review the invoices you're receiving & assist in resolving the incorrect billing. Our email address is wmcares@wm.com -Subject: Review #789888-.

Please send us your prior service address/account details, so we may better assist. ^RM

Let us review the invoices you're receiving & assist in resolving the incorrect billing. Our email address is wmcares@wm.com (Subject: Review #789888).