My can was stolen on 6/1 i called same day to report it was told they could only bring one till next Thursday (my pick up day). Called wed.

to make sure i was going to get a can they said absolutely mean while just leave ur bag out front, thursday came they never delivered called spoke to two people to get my bags picked up since i didnt recived my can they both promised and said not to worry they have till 7pm to pick up and they will be there. Guess what it became friday and no came my smelly bags of trash are still there called at 9:10, spoke to "jay" said same thing offered to call me back in 2hrs, well it never happened, i called back same day at 4:10 spoke to " margarita" told me that they cant bring me a can till next service day 14th and that my bags will be picked up that day by 6, I asked to speak to a supervisor i got transfered to "oliver" who basically apologizing told me he would resolve the issue, ill get a can by tues, my bags will get picked up that day by 6, and that he will call me the latest on tues to resolve. Well no surprise its the 14th( next service day) I have no trash can, my bags are still out there, no call.

This happened last year as well when they had to pick up a bulk item lasted there about 4 days until some one else picked it up( i called every day as well same answere). My thing is am i getting a refund for this 3 weeks and counting that im not having a can since there picking up my trash.

I didn't like: Lies.