Houston, Texas

Waste management was charging me $126 a quarter. I was able to get another service for $69. when I called to cancel they said they can lower it to $79. I said no thanks and was insulted because that means they been way overcharging me the whole time. I asked what the balance is on my account and they said $0. I then said cancel.

A week later I receive an invoice showing a $21.89 credit. When I called asking when I will receive it I was first told 6 weeks then never mind it says on your statement we do not do refunds.

I told the online chat and two people on the 800 complain line that my decision to cancel was based on a $0 balance not a $21.89 credit balance. I would have had them continue till end of month if was given correct information.

They refuse to budge

So they are way over priced, offer less service than competitors and also will rip you off any balance if you cancel

Not to mention when my pick up day was changed I was notified via a faded print out in a plastic baggy weighed down by small rocks left in my driveway

DO NOT EVER USE WASTE MANAGEMENT EVER

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Sorry to hear about your most recent billing experience! Let’s see if we can fix it.

If you could send us your address and contact info, we’ll look into this matter further. Our email is wmcares@wm.com (Subject: #921637).

Thank you. ^yn

I am totally with you on that! They charge double, they have uneducated customer service reps, and definitely DO NOT care about their customers!!!!!!