Suwanee, Georgia
1.1
Additional Fees

Update by user Oct 04, 2016

After making about 6 calls, I actually landed on an angel of a service rep, who was personal and empathetic. Even promised to follow up at the end of the date and shared notes that the prior 5 reps didn't. There is still some good out there.

Original review posted by user Oct 04, 2016

WIthout my permission someone changed my account to paperless billing. So when my account went a year of no payment I was surprised.

Having just come home from chemo, I advised the rep I have not been working and have limited funds. Since it was clear, there was no empathy, I paid the $103 based on my understanding services would resume today. After they took my payment, they said it would be a week or so before trash is picked up. I was furious!

I told them to refund my money so I can find another provider. The rep, JESSICA, told me she reversed the charge, but guess what....it will take 7-8 days before I get my money back. So, no service, and no refund today. Good luck to me and my family as we try to live off the remaining $55 in my account for the next week.

Thanks Waste Management. Oh BTW - the last rep I spoke to confirmed that someone changed me to paperless billing WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Waste Management Pros: Drivers are friendly.

Waste Management Cons: Customer service, Untrained service rep, Broken process, Billing, Processes in place.

• Poor Leadership
  • Broken Process
  • Mob-like Behavior

Comments

Hello, we are sorry to hear about your recent billing experience. We are happy to hear that you spoke with representative who was able to get that taken care of for you.

If you need any further help please email us at wmcares@wm.com (subject: #930668) and we'll reach out to you to help resolve. Thank you ^dn