Merced, California

The contract with WM contains a paragraph buried within the legalese that states you can only cancel the AUTOMATIC renewal at the end of the contract term if you notify them in WRITING between 180 and 90 days prior to end of current contract. In other words, you CANNOT cancel the automatic renewal at any time other than the window of opportunity buried in the middle of your contract term.

You cannot cancel by phone, email or any method other than in writing and only during the 90 day window without paying a HUGE penalty. So I had to continue with them for an entire year longer than I wanted even though their competition was considerably less expensive. BE AWARE OF THIS CLAUSE IN THEIR CONTRACT. They offered to lower my monthly price if I renewed for a new two year period.

I will never use this company again. The other company I now use has no such unethical trap.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Commercial Waste Collection.

Comments

WMCares

Hello, we are here to help. Please email wmacare@wm.com Sub: (Review #1442233 ) with the address and your contact info, so we can look into.

Look forward to helping. ^mp