I had service with WM for 2 years and my trash level was always the same, untill suddenly o May-2017, they start to take picture for one month from my bin without notifying me and end of the month i end up with over $2000 extra bill! I called many times and said i need to dispute the charge as i was not aware of that, but they keep ignoring and pushing the invoice Right now, i am not paying that unfair bill, and they suspend my service, and still wants to bill e for the remaining of the contract.

What a shame and what a GREEDY CEO, i hope to see him one day behind bars and he end up with a big class action lawsuit.

Stay away from this company. Art

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Comments

They have done the same SCAM to my business starting 2017 STAY AWAY FROM WASTE MANAGEMENT

Hi, thank you for feedback. We apologize for the experience you had with our billing and want to help.

Please send your address & contact info to wmcares@wm.com (sub:#1073808 ). thank you ^yn