25851 S Power Rd, Queen Creek, AZ 85142, USA
2.0
Additional Fees

I have Waste Management for our business needs for last 15 years or more. Never had any issues.

We just renewed our contract for all three businesses. I was notified through email couple days ago about overages charges of more than $300 (about 95 plus fees) for three consecutive pickups. This had never happened before. I called the customer service and asked them to refund the charges as no one informed us about them.

They said they can waive only one charge not all three. I asked to talk to the supervisor and was put on hold for ever. Then he told me to wait or someone will call me. No one called me.

Also, the drivers didn’t have any courtesy to inform the management about the issue if there is any. It looks like they are being told to act like HOAs. I’m not paying them a penny other than the monthly charges. My manager called them again today and they said it says on the contract about overages.

How rude to treat old accounts like this. I would rather get out of the contract and go to a local company that treats their customers like loyalty.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Commercial Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

FreezingRabbit

I emailed waste managements reply last week. They haven't contacted us yet, or dropped the unfair charges yet.

Hello, allow us to look into these charges right away for you. Please email us at wmcares@wm.com Sub: (Review #1244881), so we can look into.

We look forward to hearing from you. ^mp

@Anonymous