Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

This has to be one of the worst customer service companies I have ever dealt with. My wife pays our bill online each month manually.

All of a sudden the last 2 billing periods it came out automatically. When we questioned it they said we set it up that way. My wife would not have done that.. with that automatic withdrawal they can take the money when they want.

The bill wasn’t due until the 16th they took the money on the 6th. In my book that makes them a thief. We cancelled our service immediately, they will not give a refund. On top of that they will charge us $75 to pick up their equipment ( Cans).

It is one *** of a scam they have going. We have had nothing but trouble with them not picking our trash up on a regular basis. Went 2 weeks at one point that they did not pick up lawn waste. Said it was due to equipment problems.

I am paying them for weekly service that did not happen. Again in my book that makes them a thief. If I am paying for service weekly then it should be done weekly. Your equipment problem should not keep me from getting the service I am paying for.

Be sure to read all the fine print before you make an agreement with this so called community friendly company. I would run from them as fast as possible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Residential Waste Collection.

Comments

WMCares

This is definitely not how we want you to feel. We would like the opportunity to look further into your concern.

Please email your address along with a copy of your post to wmcares@wm.com subject line PISSED CONSUMER, and we will contact you right away. ^oj