I called Waste Management in January about recycling. I was told that the truck comes by every 2nd Wednesday of the month. I was also told that I had to buy my own recycling container. I did so for the cost of $100.00.

Last February I put out the recycling trash bin with large letters Recycle on it.

It was not picked up on the 2nd. Wednesday of that Month and also last Wednesday. I have called numerous time and was promised that it would be picked up the following and that the district manager was notified. I even told them what color it was.

I am tired of having my recycling container on the side and in the front of the driveway now for one month plus. I have been very patient and no longer will do recycling.

I am tired of getting the runaround.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Pick Up Service.

Waste Management Cons: Very bad service.

• No Pick Up As Scheduled

Comments

WMCares

Hi, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize we did not service your recycling.

Allow us the opportunity to make it right and have it picked up right away.

Please respond to our Private Message with the service address and your contact info so we can look into at once.We look forward to hearing from you. ^mp