27640 Eucalyptus Ave, Moreno Valley, CA 92555, USA

I had the worse experience ever. This guy who was driving one of your WM trucks did not care as I honked several times.

I was at my daughters school today happen at 4:30 pm and as I waited in my car this guy was going in reverse very fast and he saw that I was parked there as I honked numerous times very scared he didn’t care and if I didn’t move he would have hit me so bad. My daughters were very scared. This African American guy comes out of his truck and yells at me to get the F out and move! I can’t believe this.

He could have ran over kids as well. He was backing up so fast and didn’t care who was behind him. I took a picture of his license plate and he was laughing at me and said to call in sign language! I will also complain to the School district about this persons behavior.

I don’t think he should be driving or working for Waste Management at all! License plate is 7U22101.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Vehicle Driver.

Comments

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry for your experience and would like to address.

Please send your address and contact info via email wmcares@wm.com (sub #1133254) so we can look into this. ^mp