Minneapolis, Minnesota

On March 15th went to take out the garbage and noticed my cans were gone. Called and they informed me I had not paid, yet I had a $7.00 credit???

Gee how am I not paid yet I have a credit!! I was told they could bring me the cans back but there would be a charge....WTF....needless to say this is not the first time I had issues and this was the straw that broke the camels back.

Back in September 2018 the big freezer went out and we were on vacation. My daughter went to check on the house 4 days later and walked into a terrible smell. She filled the garbage can and 8 large garbage bags, called for same day pick up, after 45 min. of being on and off hold, they finally said they would be out by the end of the day for an extra charge but I was fine with that.

3 days later a neighbor called my daughter to complain about the smell and all the garbage at the end of my drive way. My daughter called waste management again and was told they would send some one. The next day the neighbor called again and called the police to complain. They finally came out but it took the city police to contact them to pick it up!!

When I called to cancel the service they honestly did not care!! Angry

• Waste Management Customer Service

Comments

WMCares

Good after, we apologize for the experience. We responded to your Private Message.

We look forward to hearing from you. ^mp