Pennsboro, West Virginia

waste management does not pick trash up I've called every day they say I'm on schedule for tomorrow. They have said that for 3 weeks.

Still no pick-up. Very bad service , we get a little snow and don't pick-up ridiculous !!! They don't stand by there word at all. They have picked up other side of rd for the last 2 weeks, didn't even bother to come down the other side of street.

They need to hire some responsible drivers and get rid of the clowns they have working for them, I live in country and where do expect people to put 3 weeks of trash ? They only give u 1 container and this happenes every time we get a little bad weather, this company is a joke,

Review about: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Bad service with pick up.

I didn't like: Being lied to every time i called.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #955953

Apologies for this. Please email wmcaresonline@wm.com (Sub: Pennsboro, WV) w/your address & contact info and we’ll look into it.

Jackson, Tennessee, United States #955153

They are terrible..and the city's that contract them don't even know they non-service they do not provide..no one cares WM doesn't care city doesn't care..just keep collecting your money..they don't care if you don't pay they don't pickup your trash anyway..total losers..