Additional Fees

Paid what their website said was the full amount owed, then had service cancelled because they charged me an extra fee which was not reflected in the amount owed. Called and paid the extra amount to reinstate my service and they said they would send someone out to pick my trash up within 2 days.

Never came. Then sent me a bill for the next service period, which i paid over two weeks early, then on trash day they came and took my trash can.. Called customer service and they basically said oops, our mistake, and then informed me they couldn't return my bin for 7-10 DAYS.

Asked to speak to a manager and he basically told me the same thing. Disorganized company with a confusing billing setup and a useless website that does not accurately reflect full amounts owed including fees.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Comments

Hello, very sorry for this experience. We'd be happy to look into.

Please send your address and contact info with details of your concern via email wmcares@wm.com (subReview #1170130) so we can look into this. ^mp

#1420102

Terrible,Terrible business don't know why customers pay for truck fuel either. Highway robbery!

Go local stay local! This company Stinks!