2.0

I have paid my bill and have not received pick up service on my pick up day I have been on the phone with customer service for over 2- days from 9:00am until 4:45pm to talk to a supervisor just to continuously be put on hold and shuffled around from person to person until the end of their business day and now once again I have no pick up service at the end of the day and no one has solved this issue I was told that my pick up would be done on Thursday my pick up day this didn't happen back on the phone with this company day 2 - from 9:30am until 5:00pm shuffled around again. I am paying for service and receiving none???????????????

What a rip off...../ Scam??????

Darlene E

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and being lied to every time i called. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "no one through this hole phone nightmare knows who"s in charge so nothing is getting done.???" of waste management waste collection. Waste Management needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waste management waste collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waste Management.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #988209

Sorry to read this Darlene. Please email wmcaresonline@wm.com (Subject: Ellenwood, GA) with your address and contact information, so we can assist. Thank you.