I live on 108th st. Seminole 33772 The trucks are so loud they vibrate the houses, they slam the large containers used by tire kingdom waking everyone early in the mornings.

Sometimes as early as 5:30am, which is completely unexceptable. Today they were outside my home sitting there reving the engine at 6:56am. Then they left a pile of trash in th road that I had to clean up. THAT IS NOT MY JOB, I PAY YOUR COMPANY TO DO THIS.

They need to be rescheduled to a later time of day if the wish to be that loud. I have never had this issue before, not sure why these trucks in this area are so loud.

Could be poor maintenance. I will continue collecting more video for a official report if this is not handled properly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Residential Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Loud trucks, leaving trash in street.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Hello, thank you for reaching out to us. We would like to look into this further.

Please email wmcares@wm.com (sub:#1026603) with your address along with contact info so we can address it. Thank you ^yn