1.4
Additional Fees

Be careful signing up online. When i signed up they took 2 full payments out of my account.

And when i called to tell them this they couldnt even find 1 payment so i battled with them for over a week to get refunded the money i never gave permission to take in the first place. Then when they were supposed to bring out my garbage can - they brought me a recycling can and no garbage can. And it takes 1-5 business days to come back. (So far always 5 business days so technically its a week).

Called them back and again it was gonna take 1-5 business days for them to send someone out to pick up recycling bin and bring a garbage can. This morning the brought my garbage can finally and dropped off another recycling bin.

I now have 1 gabage can and 2 recycling cans. Im not sure who runs this company but my grandchildren would do a better job.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Dumpster Rental.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Hi, thank you for reaching out. So sorry to hear this, please send your address to wmcares@wm.com (sub Review #1146031) and we would be happy to look into this. thank you ^tw