Featured Resolved
3.9
Additional Fees
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jun 16

Waste Management went above and beyond to listen to my concerns and work towards making me whole again in addition to highlighting technical areas where some IT/Communication improvements can be made to prevent computer glitches and miscommunications from happening again. The staff was a joy to work with through the resolution process. They were SO nice, in fact, that I feel bad for originally writing a negative review!!

Update by user Jun 16

Waste Management went above and beyond to correct the situation as much as possible along with highlighting the technical areas where systemic and IT improvements can be made. Waste Management thanked me for bringing several technical issues to light, and the company appears genuinely concerned and wanting to fix! Over-all , I am sad that I wrote the review, since Waste Management came around so strongly to fix everything!!

Original review posted by user Jun 14

First my service was interrupted on one of my 3 accounts because the website (signed up for paperless) showed no balance owed when in fact there was a balance.No notification whatsoever other than one day my bins were missing.

Immediately called, made the small payment that actually stopped my service, and was told two new bins would arrive shortly. That was on 26 MAY. Today is 14 JUNE and I still have NO BINS - they delivered them to WRONG ADDRESS even though they seem to have our pick-up address memorized. And they weren't down the street either.

2 large 96 gallon bins would stand out if placed on the side of my street anywhere! So I called to inquire why the service I paid for hadn't started, and the Customer Service rep said I could the bags on the street and they would put a note in to pick them up. I did this, but was skipped again (although houses on either side of me were picked up). Now my garbage is really piling up, so i get my own large garbage bins to contain the bags on the street and notify Customer Service that I have two green containers of my own filled with 13-gallon garbage bags.

Again they say they will get them and to call right away if not. Well they didn't again. So I called at 8 am today. Driver did come an hour later - but angrily threw my garbage bins across the street.

I have this on video and would like to share with Corporate Headquarters. I am also being refunded for a month for the second time on a second property. The Northern Michigan outfit (or all WM outfits?) have SERIOUS performance issues.

Since I rent these properties, this hurts my business to have garbage smelling and piling up despite paying for pick-up.Unbelievable that a company would act this way!!

Review about: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1339820

Hello, we're sorry to hear about your experience with us.We'd like to look into this further.

Please email wmcares@wm.com (sub:#1060810) with your address and contact info so we can better assist you.Thanks ^yn

to Waste Management Petoskey, Michigan, United States #1339884

that email - wmcares@wm.com - listed as invalid.