Champlin, Minnesota
2.6

I ordered a dumpster to be delivered on a Friday and to pick it up on a Monday as I was moving out.They said it would be delivered between 6am-6pm.

Ridiculously long window. At 5 p.m. they left me a message stating they had a computer glitch and did not see they were suppose to deliver it. They could not deliver it until Monday!

I immediately called them back and the voice message said they were closed. HOW RUDE!!! I had no time to call anyone else as it was a weekend. Then I tried to cancel it and they still delivered it!

Their customer service sucks and they have no 24 hour hotline to call. All they said on Monday was that is there now.

Well great - I HOPE THE NEW TENANTS ENJOY IT.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of waste management dumpster rental from Waste Management. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Waste Management to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was corrupt contracts. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waste Management for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Hello, sorry to read about your experience.We'd like to look into this further.

Could you please email us with the account address and your contact information, so we may better assist you? Our email address is wmcares@wm.com (Subject: Champlin, Minnesota).

We look forward to assisting you, and apologies again.Thank you, ^RM.