Update by user Jun 14, 2013

Still have not received refund on my account.I called; they said it would be 6-8 weeks, if I waited 6-8 weeks to pay my bill I know what would happen.

.I’ll see if they charged me to pick up their cart.

Update by user May 15, 2013

Waste Management picked up trash cart today, driver said there were not going to charge for pick up. I'll reserve any further comment until I receive balance of my account.

KSG

Update by user May 15, 2013

Waste Management picked up cart today. Driver said they were not going to charge for pickup, I'll reserve any further comment until I receive refund on account.

Update by user May 15, 2013

Waste Management picked up their cart today. Driver said they were not going to charge the $25 for pickup fee. I'll revisit the issue after they have returned the balance of my account.

KSG

Original review posted by user May 11, 2013

I've a long time customer but more and more frequently trash was not being picked up, sometimes not until the following week.When I decided I'd had enough I decided to canceled their service and acquired services thru a different company.

I talked to several different individuals with Waste Management trying to get service stopped and get their cart picked up. There seemed to be confusion about when I wanted service stopped, then I find out they want me to pay them $25 to pickup THEIR CART. I'm elderly and with health issues living on a fixed income and it's not possible for me to return there cart. I was told they could not waive the $25 fee as it was Company Policy.

I realize Waste Management in probably the largest trash company there is but it seems to me to be a poor representation of Customer Relations, Customer Service and Company Policy.

I don't expect anything to come of this only maybe other people will chose wisely when choosing a service company.KGS

Review about: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments