Clackamas, Oregon
1.7

My service was disconnected, and I called to have it restarted. When I did, I was told that they had no one to deliver the carts until the next week (which I doubt as I've had them come out to do another delivery between my usual day before).

The next week, they did not deliver the carts (I had to put my garbage in plastic bags, recycling in paper bags and yard waste in compost bins). I called them and they said the order wasn't placed before but they would deliver them the following week...so another week of putting my waste in other containers. They finally delivered the carts...and put them strategically right in front of my driveway (it was clear no one was home as there were no cars in the driveway). I had to park my car and get out and move them to get in my driveway.

I don't like to think that businesses will be passive aggressive, but this definitely wasn't professional behavior. If I had any other choice, I would find another service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Waste Management Cons: Customer service.

Comments

Hello, we'd like to address your post-service concerns. Please send us an email to wmcares@wm.com (Subject: Clackamas, OR) with your service address and contact info, so we may better assist.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience. ^RM

bobs2015

Your mistake is in separating your trash into all those silly things like re-cycling, yard waste, etc. Just put everything in black plastic trash bags and they haul it all away each week. Simple.