I am using their service right now and i am afraid i will be billed whatever price. I talked to 5 different representatives and they have ALL given me different info and pricing for the exact same service address and container type. VERY VERY SCARY!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of waste management billing department from Waste Management. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waste Management to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waste Management for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Hello- Sorry to read you've received different pricing.Let us review this further and ensure you are provided with an accurate quote on service.

Please email wmcares@wm.com -Subject: Review #796645- with the property address and type of service/what size container you're looking for.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.^RM