2.0

Absolutely horrible company!When I began service, online, there was no mention of being locked into a contract.

When I called to terminate my service due to increasing fees/costs there was no mention of a contract, only that I owed a prorate that would be calculated and sent later. I was sent a letter threatening collections after speaking with two representatives who assured me that I owed nothing.

I contacted a Supervisor who told me that all he could do was reduce the balance and apologized that I was never told of fees due to early termination of the contract. He reduced the amount due by about $45 and I made the payment even though it is a complete rip off.

Now, more than two weeks later, I get another notice threatening collections for approximately $45!!!!I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND Waste Management EVER!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). zippy1 is overall dissatisfied with Waste Management. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waste Management.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Waste Management to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #944703

We'd like to look into this. Please email wmcaresonline@wm.com (Subject: Marshall, TX) with the account address & your contact information, so we may assist. Thank you.