Thunderbolt, Georgia

WORST COMPANY EVER! I've been an unsatisfied customer for over 7 years, not by choice, because there is no other options!

Recently they picked up my cans IN ERROR but are making me wait a week with no cans. I have 6 kids, this is going to be terrible.

The customer service is awful but I'll tell you in reading the employee review I wouldn't care either plays I'm sure the jerks that run that company know since they have the only waste management company in Portland they can be total jerks and they'll never lose customers since theatres no where else we can go. HATE THEM!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Customer Care.

Comments

What all the customers of waste management should do is file a class action lawsuit against them for everything they possibly can. I keep paying these idiots to pick up my trash and I'm lucky if it gets picked up once a month. Their useless.

#932095

Sorry this happened. Please email wmcaresonline@wm.com (Subject: Thunderbolt, GA) with your address & contact information, so we may look into this. Thank you.