They have 2 blacks supposedly picking up the garbage they destroy the cans on purpose because it's more convenient for this 2 parasites so they can work less.After useless pleas from the residents not to destroy the cans, calls to the offices, lies, excuses, now the blacks say that we don't care, there is nothing you can do, so now they stopped picking up the trash altogether, but receiving the money.

There is retaliation and harassment, I see I m not the only one. IT'S OUR RESPONSABILITY TO STOP DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS DEMON. We cannot talk and talk and continue to put money in the pockets of this scumbags that don't have our best interest in mind.

Please Just GO AWAY, kindly GO AWAY garbage.It's your job to pick up our garbage, we pay you for it, so just take my garbage and shove it.

This person wrote the review because of "everything" at Waste Management. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waste Management to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waste Management and waste management waste collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments