Canceled residential service prior to end of month and was told there would only be a container removal fee of $17. Instead, was charged for the following month plus container removal of $25 plus fuel charge plus regulatory charge for a total of $64.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of waste management dumpster rental. Waste Management needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waste management dumpster rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waste Management.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Hello sorry to read about your invoice/charge concerns.Please email us so we may look into the charges, and verify what we can do to resolve your concerns.

Our email address is wmcares@wm.com.

Please include your prior account number, address, and contact information, so we may better assist you.Thank you, ^RM.

Waste Management Residential Waste Collection Review Waste Management "RE: 35 gallon garbage can (weight limit 85 lbs.): We have lived in SW Ptown 6 weeks, we continue to have waste management issues; failure to pick up our garbage..." Read more Waste Management - Abusive contracts and charges Waste Management "Waste Management locks in the customer with long term contacts (i.e. 36 months). You must notify Waste Management within the 3-6 month window before expiration or the contract is..." Read more Waste Management - Horrible custmer service and pickup service Waste Management "I do understand transition period mistakes but after I call to let you know that you have missed 3 pickups..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more