Swartz Creek, Michigan

Ordered a 20 cubic ft dumpster, they dropped off a 40 cubic ft NOT WHAT I ORDERED!! Filled it up and now they want to charge me $143.70 for being over th 3ton weight limit.

Sounds liske bait and switch! They claim they have no record of dropping off a larger dumpster BS!! I have 10 witnesses that will testify that it was not the dumpster I ordered. TOTAL FRAUD!

THEY BRING OUT WRONG DUMPSTER SO YOU WILL GO OVER THE LIMIT AND CHARGE YOU MORE. Now they sent ant email stating that they are going to take the extra charges off my credit card on file that they DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE!

My only recourse is to file a complaint with the Attorney General of the State of Michigan. WHAT A TOTAL SCAM I WILL NEVER USE THE LYING CROOKED PEOPLE AGAIN!

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Dumpster Rental.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Sorry to read about your billing concerns with overages. Please email us at wmcares@wm.com (Subject: Swartz Creek, MI) with your account address and contact information so we may look into your concerns more.

We look forward to assisting you, and working towards resolution. Thanks, ^RM.