Roggen, Colorado

I had a dumpster on the farm {Colorado } It sat empty most of the time, the bill for it was suppose to be $32.00 at least thats what they said when it first arrived.The price of course changed after someone in billing decided it was commercial, {No Notice of reason for the increase, it just went up} So, I put up with it for awhile, but then the cost jumped again for,fuel surcharge {This was after fuel came down from what it was last year } I called them and told them to come get it , the guy I talked to said that they would and that the bill that I had just received would be canceled and not to pay as the account was canceled as of the date of the call.

Great Right ???? NO ,this month I get a bill for $208.81.

$ 58.88 cents for amount past due ,$150.00 for removal fee which no one seemed to mention ,prior to picking it up, and a $38.64 dollar charge for Prorate auto fel 2fl proration, whatever the *** that is suppose to be ,fuel environment charge for $28.54 , Regulatory cost recovery charge $5.03, and Administrative fee $5.00

This is a SCAM on the public and people should know that this big company is ripping people off with this under handed ,billing practice.They did not get this big by being honest, and fair with customers.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of billing department from Waste Management. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Waste Management to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waste Management for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Was anything ever been done by WM to rectify the problem?

Houston, Texas, United States #967389

We'd like to look into this. If you could please send us an email to wmcaresonline@wm.com (Subject: Roggen, CO) with your address and contact info, we’ll look into this further. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Houston, Texas, United States #967388

We'd like to look into this. If you could please send us an email to wmcaresonline@wm.com (Subject: Facebook) with your address and contact info, we’ll look into this further. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.