I am so disappointed in my service with this company.The driver did not come out and pick up my garbage this week, and when I called, the customer service rep says that they noted on my account that the trash was not out there on time.

LIE!!!!! just because they did not come down my street, gives them no reason to be dishonest about it.

I heard horrible things about this company already, but took a chance anyway.Oh How I regret that decision!

This person wrote the review because of "drivers lied because they missed my pick up" at Waste Management. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waste Management to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of respect for customers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waste Management and waste management waste collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1095000

Very sorry to read about this missed collection and service issue.Let us review this further & asst in recovery resolution.

Please email your service address & contact information to wmcares@wm.com (Subject: Norcross, GA).Thank you, ^RM