1.5
Additional Fees

Update by user Dec 18, 2016

RE: 35 gallon garbage can (weight limit 85 lbs.): We have lived in SW Ptown 6 weeks, we continue to have waste management issues; failure to pick up our garbage Wednesday 12/14 was the most recent.We called on 12/15 to inform waste management they failed to pick up garbage.

Waste Management informed her the "driver said “ garbage can was over weight, and WM will charge an additional $8 to come out , if they come out at all. We have a 35 gallon trash bin, GF is 110 lbs 5’6” and not a weight lifter, she easily picked the can off the ground.

Update: I was so frustrated I had to weigh the can and take a photo; 73 lbs. with 4th bag added.

Original review posted by user Dec 17, 2016

RE: 35 gallon garbage can (weight limit 85 lbs.): We have lived in SW Ptown 6 weeks, we continue to have waste management issues; failure to pick up our garbage Wednesday 12/14 was the most recent. We called on 12/15 to inform waste management they failed to pick up garbage.

Waste management informed her the "driver said “ garbage can was over weight, and WM will charge an additional $8 to come out , if they come out at all. We have a 35 gallon trash bin, GF is 110 lbs 5’6” and not a weight lifter, she easily picked the can off the ground. Later that day I went to the can and lifted the can off the ground, the can was at most 50-60 lbs. Since then I added a bag that was probably another 5 lbs.

This is the third issue with WM in 6 weeks, each occurrence we receive “ The driver said”. I do not like typing this, however, the representative is lying or the driver is. If this continues I will write a letter to the attorney general of Oregon; we pay a higher rate than Washington county for a service that has been poor to negligent, so I would have a very ethical reason to write the attorney general for being ripped off.

Update: I was so frustrated I had to weight the can and take a photo; 73 lbs. with 4th bag added.

Chrisshinpaugh wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Waste Management and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Waste Management to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was false information and no service and reliable to be unreliable then pass fault to customer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waste Management and waste management residential waste collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1258493

Hello, we're sorry to hear about the trouble with your service. Please email us at wmcares@wm.com (subject: #975041 ) with your address and contact info and we'll help get this taken care of. thanks ^dn

Jason-Turner
Brandon, Manitoba, Canada #1257044

Doesn't the truck have a hydraulic arm to lift it?

Chrisshinpaugh
to Jason-Turner Waynesboro, Georgia, United States #1257390

Customer service rep spun the failed service on us; the truck arm would not lift, so it was overweight...