Featured Not resolved
5.0

I had a couple of bags(3) small out there today with my regular garbage bin, they did not take the extra bags!it was left by the curb when I got home after work.

Who does that? Maybe take a class on what is GARBAGE I'll put it back in the garbage bin, maybe that's the "ONLY WAY THEY KNOW IS GARBAGE" I will leave it there on the curb for next Tuesday pickup, SOONER will greatly appreciated! ASAP, before it SMELLS!

My email: pohahautuapa@gmail.com.Thank you

Review about: Waste Management Residential Waste Collection.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

#1319592

LOL since most WM trucks just pickup with a crane type lift - I doubt they were even contemplating picking up those bags. Just put them in the can for next week. smh

I would be looking at your local waste management website and look at the rules and regulations in leaving extra garbage next to the bin. more likely they don't allow it.

to Anni Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #1315463

Also the bags you put the rececling in, ARE not recyclable, so improper bags.

You pay for them to haul away the contents of one bin. If you have more garbage than that, pay accordingly.

Houston, Texas, United States #1314846

Hi, thank you for reaching out.We're sorry about the bags that were left.

We'll be in touch via email to gather more info.Thank you ^yn