This is crazy.If you don't pay your bill they pick up your tote.

Then send your account to collection. Then start a new bill. Even though you have no tote and aren't receiving service. I then called to pay what I owed was quoted the collection debt.

Paid that still receive no tote or service because I now owe for the new bill even though I have not received service and no tote.

So I continue to get billed even though I don't have a tote and no service.And I can't get service or a tote until I pay a bill for which I got no service or a tote

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Waste Management. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waste Management to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waste Management and waste management residential waste collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1152926

Sorry to read about the billing frustrations you've experienced.If you would email wmcares@wm.com (Subject #839511) with your service address and contact information, we'd be happy to review and assist in these concerns.

Thank you.^DB