Call W.M, in Mass, Rubbish has not been picked up 2 weeks,( checked !yes the bill is paid in full up front monthly), on Thursday " ...there response ; we changed pick up day, put out extra barrels next week no charge !

I ASKED FOR A SUPERVISOR ....couldnt get one on the phone ..its now Sunday rubbish piled high .

Shame on W.M., the employee who dropped the ball...needs to be canned because it reflects on the rest of the hard working staff .- MORGAN

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Waste Management and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waste Management to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waste Management and waste management residential waste collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1193307

Hello Morgan, sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with getting your trash serviced.We would like to help get this taken care of for you.

Please email us at wmcares@wm.com (subject: #891940) with your address and contact info and we'll reach out to you.Thank you ^dn