Waste Management Residential Waste Collection Review from Middleborough, Massachusetts
Call W.M, in Mass, Rubbish has not been picked up 2 weeks,( checked !yes the bill is paid in full up front monthly), on Thursday " ...there response ; we changed pick up day, put out extra barrels next week no charge !
I ASKED FOR A SUPERVISOR ....couldnt get one on the phone ..its now Sunday rubbish piled high .
Shame on W.M., the employee who dropped the ball...needs to be canned because it reflects on the rest of the hard working staff .- MORGAN
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ameren is a ripoff company. I have a second home which im only there a couple times a year. I recieve a monthly bill for around $20 and change for surcharges..."
- "Waste Management locks in the customer with long term contacts (i.e. 36 months). You must notify Waste Management within the 3-6 month window before expiration or the contract is..."
- "I received an offer in the mail 8 months ago approximately early October 2014 stating that I would receive 25,000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy,..."
- "I bought a fabric sectional (power) sofa and a chair & a 1/2 from a local dealer, 11 weeks ago. it's sagging so bad my whole left side of my..."
- "I had a $0.00 balance on 3/14/16 and placed $25 on account and received a bonus of $62.50 so I played with $87.50 and won over $300.00 the site won't..."
- "I've been buying ritz crackers for years . But for a couple of years the crackers have been burn stale. But I continue to buy them but after what happen..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."