Middleborough, Massachusetts

Call W.M, in Mass, Rubbish has not been picked up 2 weeks,( checked !yes the bill is paid in full up front monthly), on Thursday " ...there response ; we changed pick up day, put out extra barrels next week no charge !

Related: Waste Management - Liars and cheats.... lied to us over the phone and we can not contact our representative, its been a month they keep dodging us.

I ASKED FOR A SUPERVISOR ....couldnt get one on the phone ..its now Sunday rubbish piled high .

Shame on W.M., the employee who dropped the ball...needs to be canned because it reflects on the rest of the hard working staff .- MORGAN

Review #891940 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Waste Management 1
Houston, Texas, United States #1193307

Hello Morgan, sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with getting your trash serviced.We would like to help get this taken care of for you.

Please email us at wmcares@wm.com (subject: #891940) with your address and contact info and we'll reach out to you.Thank you ^dn