Reidsville, North Carolina
3.5
Additional Fees

This Thursday, 04/28/2016, was trash pickup and recycling pickup day.This Thursday happened to fall on the other week for recycling.

Recycling came down one side of the road, but forgot to come down the otherwise. Now it's not like i put the bin out late, I placed the bin out the night before. We pay extra for this bin, and this is the 3rd of 4th time this has happened. And we know it's the every other week pickup.

We need a discount or someone needs to come pick up this bin and empty it.Will keep bin out on the street until someone does so.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Waste Management. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waste Management to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was not reliable every 2 weeks and recycling pickup. Author liked the most trash pickup. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waste Management and waste management residential waste collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1152924

So sorry to read about this recent experience, our apologies for the missed recovery.If you would email wmcares@wm.com (Subject #838865) and provide your service address and contact information, we'd be happy to further review.

Thank you!^DB