Mississauga, Ontario

I had very bad experience with waste management.They increased the price from$200 to$780.They trick you to sign the papers which in very fine prints Which is very hard to read they write that the contract is automatically renewed even after three years if you don't give notice three months before.So when I sold the property all my bills were paid before the closing.As the account was preauthorized.After the closing we closed our account and informed them.Now one year after the sale of property I am getting the calls from collection to pay the invoices.When all my invoices are paid by preauthorized payment during the period I owned the property.Their services were horrible so many times I used to get letters from city for the overflowing garbage and litter around the box as they were not picking the garbage on time.So the new buyer replaced them with other company who is much cheaper and doing better job.

Product or Service Mentioned: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Problem.

Waste Management Cons: Corrupt contract, Bad serviced, High price increase.

Comments

If you would like to further discuss this please email wmcaresonline@wm.com (Subject: Mississauga, Ontario) with the account address & your contact information, so we may assist. Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience.