I almost got ran over by one of their drivers. I was headed straight at about 45 mph with the right of way when a WM truck pulls foreSts through one lane and it's the middle turning lane and then before i can react and slow down the truck just gets in front of me! I got the truck number ...watch out for WM truck #311738 they drive like an ***

This person wrote the review about Waste Management. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waste Management to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waste Management waste management staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Hi, I'm with Waste Management and apologize for this incident.Safety is our priority and we'd like to address this for you.

Could you please email us more location details including the city & state this occurred in? The truck number is helpful, but would require the city & state to send this to the correct route manager.

Our email address is wmcares@wm.com.Thank you, ^RM.