I almost got ran over by one of their drivers. I was headed straight at about 45 mph with the right of way when a WM truck pulls foreSts through one lane and it's the middle turning lane and then before i can react and slow down the truck just gets in front of me! I got the truck number ...watch out for WM truck #311738 they drive like an ***

This person wrote the review about Waste Management. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waste Management to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waste Management waste management staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Hi, I'm with Waste Management and apologize for this incident.Safety is our priority and we'd like to address this for you.

Could you please email us more location details including the city & state this occurred in? The truck number is helpful, but would require the city & state to send this to the correct route manager.

Our email address is wmcares@wm.com.Thank you, ^RM.

Waste Management Residential Waste Collection Review Waste Management "RE: 35 gallon garbage can (weight limit 85 lbs.): We have lived in SW Ptown 6 weeks, we continue to have waste management issues; failure to pick up our garbage..." Read more Waste Management - Waste Collection Review from Oscoda, Michigan Waste Management "I called to complain about my driver. They gave me an incorrect email to send my picture evidence of the terrible job they did. Their rep says he made a..." Read more Utilities Inc - Have there been any class action lawsuits against Utilities, Inc. for ripping consumers off. Utilities Inc "The young man came out, tested my water in front of me. Nothing came up. However, several times now I have noticed a real problem with bacteria, sediment and rust..." Read more Waste Management - Waste Collection Review from Columbus, Ohio Waste Management "Absolutely scam service I filled a complaint on BBB. I called them 3 times in 3 weeks trying to resolve the issue on a bulk pickup and for 3 straight..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more