Did not collect trash when they were supposed to!Bill is paid; normal trash pickup is Friday; due to the Christmas holiday, it was extended to Saturday.

Trash has not been picked up. We had a few inches of snow, but travel is not hampered. Not the first time these wastoids have done this. Worthless; Waste Management is totally worthless!

I have checked web accounts of other shady deeds/deals this company has pulled; they are not a credible organization.

When I play by the rules; pay my bill; take care of what needs to be done, I expect to be treated in kind.I got a ton of holiday trash I am going to have to store for another week because these people will not honor their business contract!

Review about: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Morg769

Waste Management new policy to fraudlently harass there customers!I got a letter from them saying I was Delinquent and they filed a lien on the property.

I was not Delinquent there billing showed acct balance $0. They told me I had a $0 balance when I called them after an hour of being transfer to many people in the billing dept. I was told it is there new policy and I will be harassed and threatened every month by them with the filing of a lien on my property.

Unfortunately, the City of Perris, and County of Riverside is franchised with Waste Management.They are the only company allowed to provide service to this area.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #587611

Don't bother with WM.They won't fix ANYTHING.

They might undo some fees for not picking up but it happens ALL THE TIME EVERYWHERE. It isn't coincidence it is how they do business. The only solution is to terminate your service with these pirates. They tried to charge me $125 for 3 months of service then "offered" me one of their contracts you can never get out of to get back to the original fees I signed up for.

Run screaming.Nobody needs this much hassle over simple trash pick up

to Fed up with WM #612121

I totally agree with you.I worked there for over 20 YEARS....they care MORE about their inane corporate rules and policies than they do about servicing their customers.

They treat their employees like cattle....they don't even care about them, so why would they care about just "another customer"??!!! They have lost sight of what their business is really about.

I hate those bastards.:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

to Former WM employee #629388

I totally agree.Under cover boss was a joke..this corp uses and treats their employees like the trash they pick up.All management knows is numbers and $$ at the employees expense. :(

Please email wmcaresonline@wm.com for assistance. We want to service our customers better than anyone else in the industry and look forward to resolving your issues.

ffreddie
to WM Cares Powder Springs, Georgia, United States #609408

we tried customer care and talked to them also, totally useless.they skipped 2 pick ups and said we were closed.

we were open.then they want to credit 6 bucks for 2 weeks missed of commercial service. we canceled the service as the contract was up and they wont let us, will not remove the dumpster and want us to pay them to have it removed. we had a contract that was in 2008 and is expired as they bought out the next company we were using after we had similar issues years ago and dropped them.

I will be either removing the conatainer from my property and putting it on the street or charging them storage at 35 bucks a day.come fix this now

to WM Cares #612127

Just the SUBJECT on your post is a LIE....cuz WM does not care at all !!!One of the most corrupt, greedy and making deals "under the table" organizations there is.

I mean, in some cases they even have the Teamsters Union in their freakin' pocket.

Really *** SAD, if you ask me.:( :( :(

to WM Cares #629392

You need to address your employees needs first.Your Employee Integrity hotline is a joke.Soon as an employee files a complaint he or she is almost guaranteed out the door.Why can't an employee email or address corporate without the fear of being turned in or terminated?Integrity?..yeah right what a joke! :(