I prepaid the required 3 month service fee on December 1st as I have done routinely for 15 years, ensuring continued service through February 2015.Two days later, I requested a change of service address as we were moving 3 miles away.

At first we were approved for the change. A week later we were informed that WM didn't offer new service at our new location and we would not receive any refund for prepaid service, and on top of that we would be billed $40 for WM to retrieve their own bins. That’s $113 for NO SERVICE after one week. I've contacted customer service twice (once by phone and once by email) to request a refund, but they will NOT issue a refund or even a prorated one.

I intended to keep WM as a provider; WM is penalizing me for being unable to receive their service through the remainder of the prepaid service time.I want my money back.

Review about: Waste Management Waste Collection.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #917182

Please email wmcaresonline@wm.com (subject line: Eau Claire, Wisconsin) with your name, address/account number, so we can look into this matter. Thank you.