Freehold Township, New Jersey

I paid for 6 months in advance and my service was cancelled after 3 weeks. They demanded for me to pay for a full year. I rent here so I was not going to pay for a full year. Originally told my price per quarter would be 71. I paid 190 for 6 months. And they wanted another 200 for the next 6 months. Their prices do not add up and customer service hung up on me. I was told multiple times they were coming to collect my garbage, but they never came. I have 4 weeks worth of garbage in my yard now. And they refuse to give me a refund to hire another company.

This is not a good company. I would never recommend them to anyone. They stole my money and left me with a pile of garbage. We have tons of animals in this area so every morning I have to spend at least an hour putting it all back in bags. Then shower again to go to work.

I will be contacting the better business Bureau and division of consumer affairs to file complaints. Then I will file a lawsuit.

In Marlboro NJ

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Sorry about this experience. Not what we like to see.

Please email wmcaresonline@wm.com (Subject: Freehold Township, NJ) w/the account address & your contact information, so we can address this. Thank you.