I paid for 6 months in advance and my service was cancelled after 3 weeks. They demanded for me to pay for a full year. I rent here so I was not going to pay for a full year. Originally told my price per quarter would be 71. I paid 190 for 6 months. And they wanted another 200 for the next 6 months. Their prices do not add up and customer service hung up on me. I was told multiple times they were coming to collect my garbage, but they never came. I have 4 weeks worth of garbage in my yard now. And they refuse to give me a refund to hire another company.

This is not a good company. I would never recommend them to anyone. They stole my money and left me with a pile of garbage. We have tons of animals in this area so every morning I have to spend at least an hour putting it all back in bags. Then shower again to go to work.

I will be contacting the better business Bureau and division of consumer affairs to file complaints. Then I will file a lawsuit.

In Marlboro NJ

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Waste Management. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waste Management.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Waste Management to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Sorry about this experience.Not what we like to see.

Please email wmcaresonline@wm.com (Subject: Freehold Township, NJ) w/the account address & your contact information, so we can address this.Thank you.