Fort Worth, Texas

Had an existing contract with another waste company that WM bought out half thru contract term. WM is now charging me for fees that are not in my contract that amount to $5,959.32 to date.

WM promised a refund check if I signed a new WM contract which heavily favored WM. WM promised to make some of the changes to the new agreement and issue a refund check in the amount of $4,386.08. I wanted the refund check before I would sign a new contract - I don't trust this company. WM took 12 weeks to "approve refund", mean while they continued unauthorized charges every month.

WM now says they will issue credit when I sign the new contract, which they have not changed as promised. WM has not delivered on one single promise.

The unauthorized charges are now at $5,959.32 which we have had to pay under threat of WM wrecking our good credit rating. This company is nothing but crooks, thieves and liars.

Waste Management Cons: Are liars, Thieves and crooks, Wm has not delivered on 1 promise.

• Waste Management Rip-offs

Comments

Hello, very sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to look into this further on your behalf.

Please email us at wmcares@wm.com (subject: #879205) with your address and contact info.

Apologies again for this. ^dn