The service itself wasn't bad, just the random fees, being charged for yard waste year round and occasionally being billed for 'extra bags' of yard waste when the service was unlimited.I was able to get credit the 2 or 3 times that happened.

I was dissapointed that the prices advertised didnt include the taxes and fees. Every 3 month bill had a $5 administrative fee. When i called to cancel they 'only' charged $20 to collect their bin which they told me was half the normal fee.

That $20 fee had over $15 of taxes and fees on it though so the total was $36.When i asked why i had to pay a solid waste disposal tax for them picking up my container they said there was no way to take those taxes off of the bill.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Waste Management. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waste Management.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Waste Management to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1082883

Sorry to read about your charge concerns.We can review the canceled account & charges to assist you further.

Please send us an email with the account & your contact details.

Our email address is wmcares@wm.com (Subject: Facebook).Thanks, ^RM