Absolutely scam service I filled a complaint on BBB.I called them 3 times in 3 weeks trying to resolve the issue on a bulk pickup and for 3 straight weeks they did not pick up my bulk item.

Every week they came up with an excuse, "the item is over 100 lbs we only have one driver, the trim is construction material we don't pick up, you have to break down the item for a driver to pick up..." My neighbor has Rumbke he never had to deal with this nonsense. They also scam their loyal customer, I have had them for 10 years then I realized they have better rate for new customer. I'm tired of them and once my contact ends I will switch to Rubmke. Here's the pic that not only they didn't pick up the bulk item they left the trash laid around my curb they are the most unprofessional business in central Ohio.

My neighbor helped me to disemble the bulk and we find a local mart nice enough for me to toss at their dumpster.

There's no point for paying them if they dont take the item and even regular trash bags.Oh and one time they took my trash can with them they are theives!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Waste Management and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waste Management to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waste Management and waste management waste collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1085909

Hi, I'm with Waste Management and would like to review this further to assist in resolving the bulk issue.Please email wmcares@wm.com (Subject: Columbus, OH) with your service address & contact information, so I may better assist.

Thank you & sorry for the inconvenience.^RM