1.3

I live in AR.Took my trash can out the night before like I normally do.

They came next morning and I went out to get it and the trash can was just strewed onto the driveway. It was placed on the grass close to the road and it looks like they just threw it.

There were pieces of trash in my yard and beside the trashcan.Laziness.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Waste Management. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waste Management.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Waste Management to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

#1021928

I really think this company needs to be reorganized with new management. bad bad service, bad bad drivers, who are they hiring?

Hi there, sorry this happened.Please help us learn more bout this incident, so we may assist in resolution.

Our email address is wmcares@wm.com (Subject: AR). Knowing the location of this incident- along with any other details- would be very helpful.

Please include your address and contact information as well.Thank you, ^RM.