1.8

I have had to call about once a month, because they do not pick up my trash. Although I have pay my bill.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Waste Management. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waste Management to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waste Management and waste management waste collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Re: I have had to call about once a month, because they do not pick up my trash.Although I have pay my bill.

Resolving matters like this is important to us.

Please email us your service address and contact information, so we may better assist with your concerns.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.^RM

Atlanta Gas Light - Horrible customer service and even worse technicians. Atlanta Gas Light "As a gas south customer in Georgia for over 30 years, i requested my gas service to be suspended while I was at my vacation home in another state. Of..." Read more Waste Management - Waste Collection Review from Oscoda, Michigan Waste Management "I called to complain about my driver. They gave me an incorrect email to send my picture evidence of the terrible job they did. Their rep says he made a..." Read more Waste Management - Poor job picking up trash Waste Management "To the company of Waste Managment I just recently moved into my new house. I put out my trash last night and this morning I walk out to find a failed..." Read more Waste Management - No Garbase pick up for over 5 weeks Waste Management "It's been a tough winter and when snow was deep we received three consecutive emails that WM was unnable to keep our scheduled pick up. However, when the weather improved..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more