Every other month Waste Management refuse's to pick up my trash.I get a bill every two months if that.

Being on a fixed income I pay it within a couple weeks of getting the bill. Yet they just stop picking up. When I call them they say that my acct has been canceled. This month it happened again.

I paid my bill in Nov the got a bill this month. Paid it on the 21st and my trash hasn't been picked up in 3 weeks today. Why am I paying these idiots? Its obviously not to pick up my garbage.

I feel like I'm giving them money for not doing their jobs and I'm getting royally ripped off. I'm half tempted to file a fraud complaint with the authorities.

In fact if my trash isn't picked up tomorrow I may do just that.I'm P'ed off!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Waste Management. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waste Management.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Waste Management to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #938621

Sorry about this and any inconvenience. Please email wmcaresonline@wm.com (Subject: Merced, CA) with the account address and your contact information, so we can address this. Thank you.