Somehow our garbage service got transferred to Waste Management.Yesterday was supposed to be our first pick up.

At 3:00 pm the garbage can was still full, so I callef them. The person who answered said our garbage container was "missing or empty." I assured her it was there and very full. Then she said we had "curbside" pIck up. I told hrr we had always had alley pick up.

Nope she wasnt going to change her records. She would provide a "COURTESY" pick up within 2 business days but wouldnt guarantee they would pick up in the alley. And even though every household in the dntire neighborhood has their trash picked up by other companies in the alley. And even though there is no way to the can to the curbside.

The finally she agreed to talk to someone and call me back within 2 hours. Didnt hear back.

What incompetence.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Waste Management. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waste Management to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waste Management and waste management waste collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Sorry to read this.Not what we like to see!

Please email wmcaresonline@wm.com (Subject: Minneapolis, MN) with your account address and contact information, and we will look into this.Thank you.