Noble, Oklahoma

I called the company to set up a new account.By the end of the day the fee for 3 months had been taken from my account.

Three weeks later still no trash service. We called the company several times and finally after the third week they informed us that they were cancelling our service. The reason was that my road is unsafe.

However, once a week they drive right by my house to pick up a large dumpster for my neighbors.Now I'm being told it could be 4 to 6 weeks before they return the money the were so quick to take from my account.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Waste Management. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waste Management.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Waste Management to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1098466

Hello, sorry to read about the inconvenience.Please email us your service address & contact details, we'll assist with expediting the refund & recovery.

Our email address is wmcares@wm.com (Subject:Noble, OK).Thank you, ^RM