Oscoda, Michigan
2.0

I called to complain about my driver.They gave me an incorrect email to send my picture evidence of the terrible job they did.

Their rep says he made a note that my bin was over flowed?! No, it was my daughters birthday and those boxes dont squish easily. Anyway, thats hardly a reason to throw yhe large box out of the bin onto the ground;spread across my yard! Dont be lazy!

Get out of your truck and take the box off and sit it down, or throw it into the truck.I pay yearly, and for what i pay, youd do better to take more garbage while youre at it!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of waste management waste collection. Waste Management needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waste management waste collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waste Management.

Had an Experience with Waste Management?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1026340

Very sorry to see this.We can assist in addressing your post-service concern.

Please email us your full service address and contact information.

Our email address is wmcares@wm.com, please include Oscoda, MI in the subject line of email.Thank you.